Here for you 24 hours a day 7 days a week
If you need to reach someone in the Emergency room, please call 01313-777 771
Bangladesh specialized Hospital EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT is a state if art emergency dept. of Bangladesh.
This department is staffed with skilled physicians, nurses and other medical staffs who are specialized in emergency patient care. Our physicians are trained and experienced in emergency medicine.
Our staffs of experienced doctors and nurses take pride in providing our patients with care they need in those critical, lifesaving minutes. They work together to stabilize, diagnose and treat patients. Many times additional tests, BLOOD WORK, XRAYS, CT SCAN/MRI may be required.
Depending on the physician’s evaluation, a patient may be:
- Treated and diagnosed in the emergency department and then sent home with follow up instructions
- Admitted to hospital as an inpatient or as observation for further medical care and evaluation
Our emergency department is setup for efficient access and rapid response to address any medical emergencies with easy access to procedure rooms and imaging services.
If you experience any of the following please don’t hesitate to come into the emergency room:
- Chest pain or upper abdominal pain lasting for at least 2 minutes
- Uncontrolled bleeding at any site
- Sudden or severe pain , unusual abdominal pain
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Brain stroke
- Sudden unconsciousness, fall
- Sudden dizziness, weakness or change of vision
- Change in mental status or confusion
- Coughing or vomiting blood, severe or persistent vomiting or diarrhea
- Fever or flu like symptoms
- Allergic reactions, animal bites
- Broken bones
- Accident , Trauma, Injury
- Any pediatric emergencies
- Any Gynae andOBS emergencies